Friday 30 March 2012

Weekend Workout

With my knee being a bit swollen still I will not be able to do much this weekend. I cannot run until I got the OK from my physio, but at least I can cycle! So my plan of action for this weekend, hit gym tonight and cycle for 45 mins - 1hour. Tomorrow, cycle 30-45 mins followed by some ab and arm reps. Sunday I will be training at home, so  not sure what I will be doing... Leg exercises, squats, lunges etc probably.

You have no excuse though, get crackin! Follow this link for an awesome weekend workout to make up for the slacking during the week. Remember, it is not about how many times you have  failed, it is about how many times you got back up again.

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/lose-weight/total-body/the-weekend-slim-down/

No comments:

Post a Comment