Monday 19 March 2012

Self Motivation- Why I think it is so important

Everyone of us find ourselves in a situation where we just don't feel like going the extra mile. We don't feel like putting in the effort. We don't feel like doing anything. I am not only talking about exercising, but about anything that you could possibly think of. Life consists of daily challenges, be it at home or at work. It's what we make of those challenges and where we pull our strengthfrom that makes us who we are.



I rely on God for my strength. Sometimes I forget how much I need Him, but I am quickly reminded. And it is great how things just 'seem' to fall into place once I give my problems and worries to Him.
We all have our own ways of dealing with everyday crap. Find a way that works for you.
I too often find myself wanting to rely on other people for recognition and motivation. When you rely on people and not on God you are bound to be disappointed.
We might not be able to see God with the naked eye, but He is everywhere around us. He is in us.
Stop seeking your praise from man, start seeking your praise from God. Start praising God.

When we get our power and strength and motivation from Him, our motivation is contagious.
You will not always get motivation from your friends, but commit to be their motivation. Commit to motivating yourself. This is all you need to succeed. Nothing is impossible through Him who gives us strength.

Surround yourself with positive and motivated people. Surround yourself with motivating pictures and set your goals weekly, monthly and yearly. Never give up on your goals. Never give up on YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment