Thursday 8 March 2012

Not in the mood

Tonight, I am just not in the mood to be healthy or do exercise. I just want to relax in front of the TV and do absolutely nothing. But it is days like these that truly test your commitment, commitment to yourself and to what you set out to achieve.




You have to push yourself, even when you are not in the mood. So tonight, even when I don't feel like doing anything, I will get my butt off the cough and ZUMBA!

It is important to do something that you love and enjoy. If you don't enjoy going to the gym, then go dancing, hiking, mountain biking... there is so much to choose from. Do not give up on the search, you will find something that you love and that is perfect for you and your lifestyle. Also remember that it does take hard work and sacrifice, but it is all worth it in the end. It is worth it to say, ' Hey. I did this. I made it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment