Monday 19 March 2012

Run Free. Run Jozi



Jip, you guessed it, we are back in the game! 1, almost2  days to go before Jozirun and I am nervous but excited. I have not trained as hard as I could have as I thought that we did not make the entries (not like that is an excuse anyway).
We got our goodie-bags today, with t-shirts, reflective body paint and much more to make sure that we are all visible when running/walking. Thank you NIKE and Jozi for giving us this opportunity.
Race is taking place on 21 March 2012 @19h00.
My aim is to do the 10km in less than 2 hours. I am pushing for 90mins, but not sure if that is realistic... We will take lots and lots of pics so that we can share all the fun and excitement with you guys!

Glimpse below of what our awesome T's look like


1 comment:

  1. Getting myself prepared for the race tonight, both mentally and physically. Taking it easy today and keeping all my energy for tonight. I know that God will protect me in this race and give me all the endurance that I need and more.

    ReplyDelete