Monday 2 April 2012

A new week, a new start

It has been a while since my last post, apologies for that! No excuses. I hope that you guys have been sticking to your goals, even without my help. To keep you updated, my knee is doing much better. Still a bit swollen, but we are getting there! I was- and kind of still am- disappointed in the fact that my knee got injured again. It is such a set-back, both mentally and physically. I don't have the confidence to go all out with my exercise and push myself to the limit. I do believe that my knee has been healed 100%, it is just the swelling that still has to go down. I am optimistic and know that I will have an even stronger knee when I am done. And that I will be unstoppable. For now I am doing the exercises that my Physio gives me to do, taking it one day at a time. Do not get me wrong, he pushes me with every session. My leg was shaking after today's session, but it feels good and that is what it will take to get my confidence back.

When I am not blogging, please visit bodyrock.com for awesome daily exercise routines. Challenge yourself.
http://youtu.be/A5Xuh0knJOk

This is another ab workout, enjoy. A tough one...

No comments:

Post a Comment