Monday 23 April 2012

My testimony

I would like to share my story with you. We were unhappy at the place that we are currently renting,as the neighbours constantly interfere with our dogs. This was a big thing for me as I am a very private person who like to be left alone with my family on weekends. Needless to say, I told God that He knows that I cannot take it anymore and that He must please send us a new house. A house that is big enough for the family and the dogs. It so happens that our rent contract expires at the end of May and I asked God to please have our house ready by then. We have been looking around and I knew that God had already picked our house and was very excited to see what he had picked for us. When we walked into this house, we both new instantly that that was it. I got so excited and what a beautiful place God had chosen for us. He always just wants the best for His children. Our offer was accepted last night and I know that we will be in the new house come end May. All thanks to our awesome GOD! Thank you so much my Lord for all Your blessings. ALL PRAISE BE TO YOUR NAME!!

No matter how bad your situation looks, God is the way and the life. He will always provide for you. Have faith and do not be shy to shout His Name and Glory when He does answer all your prayers.

And thank you Lord for healing my sister's knee! AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment