Tuesday 10 April 2012


I hope that you all had a blessed Easter weekend! I feel like I have lost my mojo, my knee really messed me up again. I have realised that I cannot use my knee as an excuse every time though. Going for physio again tomorrow, sure that it will be a good session.
I must say that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed lately with everything that I am expecting of myself. We are moving at the end of May, so have to pack for the next couple of months. Then I want to stay healthy and fit which takes time out of my day, have to spend time with my family and most important of all, I have to spend time with God. I know that I cannot do this without His help. I still haven't set up my visual goal board, I have decided to make an hourly (at least for the morning before work and eve after work) timetable as this is the best way for me to stick to something. I hope that you guys are still in the groove and going strong. My next race is the 18th of May which I will do! I pray and have faith that I will be able to start running again next week. The cycling is just not doing it for me anymore, I have fallen in love with jogging/running and the way that it makes me feel. Just thinking about it is getting me all excited.
I will keep you guys updated on the progress of my knee and when I will be starting my training for the next run.

If there is anything that you want me to blog about like eating plan, detox, area specific exercise, please let me know and I will gladly find the info for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment