Tuesday 20 November 2012

I am back!

Hi all peeps, I know that it has been ages - way too long- since I posted anything in my blog. Truth be told, I was super demotivated and life seemed to always be in the way of me being active.
Well, I AM BACK! This is my life, I have to make time for me. Starting today, I will be posting daily again and sharing my fitness goals and successes with all of you.

My current goal is to get back on the fitness level that I was a few months ago. I have gained 2kg's and my target is back to 60kg. I will reach this by cutting out sweets (and yes I have had way too many sweets) and exercising at least 4 times a week. I will also be entering the 94.7 cycle challenge next year and won't be focusing on running as much as I did as just messes up my knee even more.

I am not proud to say that I have fallen, but I am very proud to say that I am getting back up, slowly but surely. I will not be beaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment